CenturyLink has the worst billing system in the country. We resell DSL
through them, let me tell you its a nightmare.
Takes a few months to get new customers on the billing worksheet, and even
longer to get them off, its a daily fight to get credits for over billing,
AND our per customer bill rate was supposed to be changed over 18 months
ago, and they JUST changed it 2 months ago. Cost us 30k on over billing that
they refuse to credit back now. I could go on and on but its just not what I
want to rant on today :)..

The boss and I had a great conversation on Friday.. all about moving every
DSL customer we have over to our wireless network.
Now is the time for any qwest or CTEL reseller to get off their networks.

Happy Monday!!

Ryan