Quickbooks can spit them out for you easily and automatically. Sure, it will
take some time to collect TINs the first year it's in effect, but after that,
the work is only incremental and highly automatable.

Dave

MDK <rea...@muddyfrogwater.us> wrote:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/04/26/costly-irs-mandate-slipped-into-health-bill/

It requires 1099's for EVERY entity you do more than $600 business with a
year.

Gas station.  Walmart, your landlord, a $700 used car or truck.    Ebay
purchases, ALL require 1099's now if you go over $600 a year.

That's almost enough for me to throw up my hands and say "I quit".

Frankly, we should all just quit.   For a week.   Or a month.    Call up the
White House and say "you want it so bad, well now you got it, we quit".
When about 50 million of us do that, perhaps the administration will realize
it should consult someone besides insane marxists as it concerns business
and economics.

Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy
541-969-8200  509-386-4589