I just ignore.

This is why I'm always in trouble.

Screw em.  I'm either a rebel or lazy.  You decide.

----- Original Message -----
From: "RickG" <rgunder...@gmail.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:21 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] You're going to love this... New IRS rules

Isn't that how it goes though? How much time and/or expense does it
take to run your business for "work" that has nothing to do with your
service? With all due respect, just because Quickbooks can do it
"easily" doesnt mean it should be imposed on a business owner. And
when you get down to it, when your dealing with anything in software &
hardware, etc, it's never easy. The bottom line is that I want to
simply provide great internet access to my customers. Instead, I spend
about half my time dealing with crap such as this. Gimme a break!