From: Justin Mann
To: Everyone.net Technical Support ; Unwired West
Cc: Mark Nash
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 10:09 AM
Subject: Continued issues with sending email with Everyone.net servers

Hello,

We are getting more "Delivery Resource Unavailable" errors from the
Everyone.net SMTP servers today. This is on both shared-svc1 and shared-svc2.
We would like help on why this is happening, and why we have issues sending
email intermittently.

I know for a fact this is an issue with the everyone.net servers;  the error
message is being returned from the servers themselves, after an SMTP session
has been established. See the attached image; that is the error message coming
from Everyone.net's servers.

We didn't have many issues from this in April, but it was a nightmare earlier
in the year. When email does not work, it makes it very difficult to do
business. I am sure you understand our frustrations. So far, all suggestions
given to us from Everyone.net have not worked. We have exhausted all potential
options on our ends for reasons that we could be causing the errors. We have
used different workstations, different operating systems, different mail
clients, different ISPs, different email domains. We have even used different
SMTP servers per your suggestion.

When we use third-party SMTP servers we do not have this problem, ever.
However, that is not a long-term solution. Please advise. Also, please look at
the attached image. This is the type of error message we get, frequently, with
both shared-svc1 and now shared-svc2.