Tom, I agree with one exception: Sole proprietor doesn't have to worry
about employee withholdings. Which is really what sent me on this
tangent. Its such a burden to put all this withholdings & reporting
crud on a "Mom & Pop" business. I've always filed & paid all my taxes
but the paperwork and documentation is nearly unbearable.