Use a payroll processing service like Paychex or ADP.  The little
money they charge for this is well worth it.  In our first company, we
used to do this on our own and it was a ton of work.  We now use
Paychex, just call in our employee hours and everything is done for
us.  For the few employees we have, we pay well less than $200/month.