On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 09:07, Bret Clark <bcl...@spectraaccess.com> wrote:
> Probably talking about the built in one with FF.

Exactly.

Or, in Google Chrome, the address bar doubles as a search box - which
is one less thing for customers to mess up.

Heck, Internet Explorer 7 and 8 come with one built-in, and the first
thing I always do when working on a customer's computer is switch it
from Live/Bing to Google, unless they specifically ask otherwise.

(I've been tempted to point those search boxes to our in-house Google
referral link, so we get a percentage of any ad revenue, but that's
kinda shady and probably against Google's TOS anyway.)

David Smith
MVN.net