We'eve installed several locations in a PTMP we use Access Point WDS for
the AP and Station WDS for subscriber, works great for bridging.

We've deployed in both noisy environments and clean, they both seem to
perform very well.

So well in fact we have choosen Airmax over Alvarion VL in the 5.8 band
because Airmax has worked much better for us in a noisy environment.

Thanks,
Cameron