Same here. Competitor on 900, Power co-op used some 900 but ended up
going with turtle meters (basically X10 built into the meter) and has
data links from all the sub-stations. I am going to give Ubnt 900 a
go, for those "I need it, I do not care how it works" clients who have
no location options for a relay. Right now we try and pull all the sat
net setups and move them out to the boonies, then figure out how to
get to them asap.