Z-Com GZ-901 card.

I have been meaning to experiment with the card that comes in a Tranzeo
radio to see if it will work as well (I assume it will).

Right now, it seems like the MT AP has improved the latency by about
50%, and it is very nice to have queues, radius authentication, routing
and a dhcp server in the AP.   It is not the cure all that I was hoping
for, however.

I might try to swap out a few Tranzeos to MT CPE with Nstreme running to
see if that fixes some of the latency issues we keep coming across with
900mhz.   The occasional 1 second ping times are not a lot of fun.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com