uPNP on the only router between public and private will play friendly with multiple XBoxes.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

On 8/2/2010 9:32 AM, Nick Olsen wrote:
I've heard it a bit. Personally, I've never had a problem when my Xbox would list my NAT as "strict". But I've heard people scream about it. You can either port forward to them, Or enable UPnP and it will do it for you. If your double NAT-ing then you will need to do it on both routers as UPnP will only cover the one closest to the Xbox. And if they have multiple xbox consoles you can only port forward to one, Or give them multiple statics.
Just my experiences with it...

Nick Olsen
Network Operations
(321) 205-1100 x106