I've heard (I think it was on a Security Now podcast) that UPnP opens up big
security hole for the end user (your customers) because there are trojans that
use UPnP to poke a hole in the router and then it phones home with the IP
address and port it opened. If that compromised machine starts running amok on
your network then it would be a problem for you.

Greg