Hey guys,

We may be getting into some 4.9Ghz deployments soon and I thought I
would check with you guys to see what sort of tips and 'gotchas' you may
know of if you currently are operating in 4.9. We are having a meeting
soon with the local municipality to see how we can work together to get
this potentially going for the benefit of everyone in the community.
Please feel free to email me directly if you'd prefer with any advice or
tips in working with the local government, what equipment you recommend,
maybe legal advice, etc.

I know that's vague, but I hope it's specific enough as well :) .. thanks.

-Steven