Yup I bet it could. Ive seen 2 of them at the same time max out a 15mbit
pipe. That lasted about as long as it took to re-enable the bw queues.
Still a dozen or so and the eat the entire pipe and i knock em down a tad
more, but under 900kbit and it seams to choke up. After moving to Ubnt M
gear, my net feed is my bottleneck for sure these days. Looking at getting
fiber points out at the ends of the network but its not easy to get away
from that loop fee and that kills it for now.