Heh, good one! Actually, they tried to get me to do it again and I
immeadiatley turned them down. In fact, at that point I decided to only
climb for myself. I like to climb but prefer it to be in a very safe
environment. It seems that many dont care about that unless its their butt
hanging in the wind.