I wonder if it would help if some customers were to send their request for denial ?

Is there a letter we could pass to them to do the same?
On Sep 14, 2010, at 2:11 PM, Jack Unger wrote:

FiberTower (and the mobile broadband industry) has been and still is fighting hard to LICENSE 36-MHz wide chunks of TV White Space. WISPA has been and is continuing to fight back hard against the FiberTower Group proposal. If FiberTower is successful, will be able to blow big holes through the TVWS spectrum that would have been available for WISPs to use. This is a "fight to the death" for TVWS. We are continuing waging to wage this fight as we speak and we will continue fighting right up to (and if need be, beyond) the 9/23 FCC Open Meeting.

We need your help. It is very important for WISPs to e-file a letter with the FCC TODAY (absolutely no later than 5 PM on Thursday which is the deadline) supporting WISPA's position, especially to OPPOSE the FiberTower Groups licensed TVWS point-to-point proposal. We emailed a template letter for WISPs to use last week and I'm re-attaching it to this email.

Please help WISPA help you.

Jack Unger
Chair - WISPA FCC Committee
818-227-4220