We are using an HSphere Control Panel on a Cluster of Centos Servers.
The Web Mail interface is Horde or SQWebMail, you can choose from the
Main Page.  Plus the Mail Server supports any POP3 or IMAP4 compliant
Email Client of one's choosing.

We use another outfit for keeping our Servers secure and patched up and
Updated on a regular basis (runs $75/month for each server a total of 4
machines).

For Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam service we use Katharion, now owned by GFI

The combination has been working well. Our main issue with outside mail
servers has been that we needed a solution for Web hosting as well and
not just Email hosting.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom