Bob

Just imagine when a customer sends out an email asking for someone to renew
their credit card or something else - and uses your domain... and sends it to
your customer(s)

I know a few this has happened with.

It is always best to use something different.

just my 2 cents.

On Sep 21, 2010, at 9:29 PM, Robert West wrote:

> Email?  I stopped with the email long ago however, we have some that INSIST
> on it so we just add them to our email account on our host.  We pay a whole
> 100 bucks for a shared hosting account at IX Hosting.  If they want email,
> we just add it to our "unlimited' accounts for a 5 buck a month charge.

Glenn Kelley | Principle | HostMedic |www.HostMedic.com
  Email: gl...@hostmedic.com
Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.