I'm sure we will have much more detail in the coming 24 hours.

Notes I took:

No Spectrum Sensing mandated, but further development is encouraged

Geo-location Database to be developed in the next few months

Two channels reserved for microphone use

Large "users" of microphones can apply for "temporary????" license and
inclusion in the Geo-location database

Backhaul use will be further analyzed in the coming months.

No mention of antenna heights in this oral proceeding

Commissioners recognize the value proposition that unlicensed spectrum
presents to economic development for US Manufacturers, integrators and end
users.  I believe I heard mention of an estimated 9 billion dollar industry
being borne from this decision.

Overall, the WISPA position is in line with most of the results.  Only time
will tell on the minute details of the final order as it is released to the
public.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Executive Director