For those not familiar with TX, this is considered "chilly" for the summer
time here. While the end of September marked the end of Super-Summer (we
have 5 seasons here), we are still in the middle of the second summer
season. 70 is very cool for summers here. All kidding aside, it should be
very pleasant...see you all there.

Cameron

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Forbes Mercy <forbes.me...@wabroadband.com