This is exactly what I am concerned with.....
Things breaking once in a while is not an issue..
Things breaking once every month or few weeks is not going to be
acceptable from our users..

Trying to determine if this is a 'feature' or a short term 'bug'.

Cisco's and Junipers, get a premium even in the used market place, but
the primary reason for it is stability...

Any other that can chime in with their experiences ?

Many thanks in advance.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom