Scriv,

You were one of the few who immediately saw the potential benefits. Thanks
for the help over the years.

To answer your questions:

1. Wireless Strategies mission is to engineer, provision, lease and/or sell
concurrently coordinated licensed microwave networks.

2. Concurrently coordinated spectrum will support FDD, TDD, FDD-TDMA or
TDD-TDMA depending on the application. Therefore, all existing products and
technologies that can support PTP, MPTP and PTMP applications can be used
and WSI has no intellectual property interest in these products. In the 6GHz
and 11GHz licensed bands there are many manufacturers that have FCC
certified FDD equipment but only Exalt has FCC certified FDD and TDD
equipment. For PTMP operation there are many product manufacturers with
product in the unlicensed bands (Motorola, Proxim etc.) that I believe could
simply be re-banded from the 5.8GHz band to the 5.9GHz to 6.4GHz band. So,
the question that WISPs should ask their microwave equipment suppliers is:
"How soon after a ruling by the FCC to allow the use of auxiliary stations
are they able to deliver equipment and what would be the price?"

3. Regarding smart adaptive antennas, WSI deployed and operated a custom
designed 6GHz smart adaptive antenna in Baltimore. OEM Comm., who recently
joined WISPA, has a custom designed 11GHz adaptive antenna. However, we
expect adaptive antennas to soon be available from several manufactures
(with costs competitive with legacy CAT A antennas).

Best,

Mike