Jeremy,

FYI - We don't manufacture any of the devices your commenting on.  You
should redirect your comments to the actual vendors that do if your
unhappy with there designs.  Perhaps you should actually purchase one
before you comment on there uselessness...

Regards,
Titan Wireless WISPA Vendor

3914 Gattis School Rd
Suite 102
Round Rock, TX 78664

Office (512) 942-6069
Fax (877) 538-6571
www.titanwirelessonline.com

The content of this message is Titan Wireless LLC Confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or
distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and