On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:39, Jeremy Parr <jeremyp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My complaint is specifically about the airflow design in the 1U case.
> Rackmount devices cool front to back in a data world, side to side in a
> voice world. Designing a device that tries to push air out the top, where
> there will be more than likely another device located is just plain stupid.

Titan Wireless doesn't design those. Mikrotik themselves makes the RB1000U
and its poor airflow setup (
http://www.routerboard.com/pricelist.php?showProduct=58), Titan just resells
it. While the RB1100U isn't on Mikrotik's site, the pictures are very
similar, so it's probably safe to assume that one also was designed by
Mikrotik.

David Smith
MVN.net