This is happening in the entire 5GHz, we did have a spectrum analyzer up
and we were able to catch the problem briefly. It looked like a high
powered frequency hopper but we were unable to home in on it. The
National Guard theory is sounding pretty good right now just because
we'll go for so long without any problems; noise floor of -100db. We are
in the process of looking into the locations of some National Guard
sites in the area and will contact them to see if we can gain additional
info. I'll update the list when I learn more.

Bret