I am not sure I agree with the conclusion.  I think we are going to see
some new applications that use some of the things that IPv6 offers, like
multi-cast and any-cast in ways we can not imagine, yet.  When they do
and the consumer demand comes, the SOHO router market will catch.  ISPs
better be ready.

--
Scott Reed
Owner