Here's some more:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110210/ap_on_re_us/us_obama

my response:

Dear Mr. President,

I have built, own, and operate an Internet Service Provider (ISP) company. I
have done this with my OWN money, blood, sweat, and tears for over 13 years.
We presently cover 5000 square miles of previously unsupported areas. So far
your broadband stimulus moneys' have done nothing for my customers but cause
interference from wanabe ISPs using the peoples money to mess things up.

Sure, most of them will be out of business in a couple of years, but it's
still adds more work for those who have to live through it. We may even do
pretty well buying up all that equipment that was purchased with the peoples
monies and squandered.

Leave business to the business people. We don't want your money, it came
with too many strings attached. Rather than sell radio spectrum, also an
asset of the people, you should designate more of it for the unlicensed
bands that us WISPs use.

Marco Coelho
President,
Argon Technologies Inc.