Wow Gino... With respect (because I respect people who can do this)... I
try to stay out of Radio Shack when it comes to my business.  I used to
have to do this, but not anymore.  I have people who would love to do
this, but I tell them to stay out of that store too...when it comes to
the company's wireless solutions.

I tend to use readily-available products, it's just my behavior.

I have used a vented rack shelf before and some zip ties to get the
PoE's to stay in place... It's a mess with the two-part PoE's where the
power supply is not part of the PoE, but the UBNT PoE's that are
all-in-one go zip-tie on nicer...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120333021316&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT