Hi Chris,

Hopefully life is treating you well.  If you have a particular location,
posting the specific location and dates may get you replies from those
who could possibly provide you with service.

Delivering 10-50Megs on short notice and for a short interval is not
exactly what everyone looks forward to.
However if you have some consistent venues it could be possible to do an
install where services could be turned up and down on demand.

Feel free to ask any questions. Plus you can always give me a call to.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
NEGIA, Inc.