We all know what bandwidth costs are like at these shows for vendors. If you
don't, the last big show I attended as a vendor cost $1500 for 1.5M for 2
days. Very few shows are as friendly as WISPA regionals and MUMs to vendors.
I would say if you are willing to revenue share some of that, you might get
a bit more interest. Otherwise, a month of service fees is probably not
worth the headache for most WISPs.

Cameron