On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Patrick D. Nix, Jr
<pni...@cnetworksolutions.com> wrote:
> Since we began in '98 we've been using the same windows based email server
> MailMax.  Because of some support/productivity issues we are investigating
> integrating a new box.  The requirements are: webmail, web management of
> individuals mail accounts (with password reset), pop3/smtp/imap, can run on
> Windows or Linux.  We would also like a calendar and address book module in
> webmail as well.
>
> Anyone have suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick Nix, Jr.,
> Computer Network Solutions
> CSWEB.NET Internet Services
> IT Manager
> http://www.cnetworksolutions.com
> http://www.csweb.net
> (918) 235-0414

[snip]

iRedMail (www.iredmail.org)
Built using standard opensource packages like Spamassassin, Amavisd,
ClamAV, Roundcube, etc. Not heavily modified so you can easily update
the system using your package manager (I use CentOS, thus yum) without
borking anything. Full disclosure, I'm only using this on a couple of
personal domains, nothing business oriented, for the past two years or
so. But I don't see why you cannot run it with little issues. There
are a bunch of case studies on their site discussing users switching
from whatever mail system to iRedmail.

My only negative opinion was the author's decision to stop supporting
Squirrelmail. I prefer Squirrelmail over Roundcube (loads faster). But
I can live.

Josh