We operate a small WISP plant that is becoming outmoded and is scheduled
to be replaced.  Previously we have had a tiered pricing scheme but the
video explosion has had a severe impact on our existing plant.  We are
looking at better future-proofing our next deployment with the right
model, which we believe to be either the billed-for-heavy-usage model or
block pricing.

Without getting into discussion about the evils of bandwidth caps too
much, are there any examples of how WISP's are managing this?  Can
anyone provide examples of end-user agreement language pertaining to
this, the simpler the better?

Also, what software or management platform are people using to monitor
and automate billing of overages, etc?

Feel free to reply to me off-list if needed.

--Dan P.