Hi Bryan,

I'm sorry that your ImageStream experience was not what we strive for.  I can
assure you that it was not typical.  We count our ISP customers in the
hundreds...everything from small to ones with thousands of customers.  We can
fully saturate GigE connections with most packet sizes.  We have over 10 years
of experience with dynamic routing and building fully redundant networks.  We
offer telco circuit cards ranging from T1 to OC12 and just about everything in
between.

I'd love to walk you through the current product line if you have a moment.

Regards,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone