Mikrotik OSPF can break older Quagga releases. (Imagestream can use Quagga)
For example,. I recently installed some RB1100s, and my Zebra .94 machines
instantly went into route floods and restarts, and filling log files in a day.
I upgraded to Quagga .12 and all good now.  (note: Quagga current release is up
to .18 now.

The week before I had an issue where three OSPF routers were on the same
subnet. (mikrotik being the third) and Instantly made OSPF go haywire. Changed
so two remote OSFPD servers were on their own IP block, and problem solved.

Mikrotik often blaims Quagga for the bug. But then again, tings didn;t crash
until the Mikrotik was injected.

I guess my point is... OSPF is more complicated than some people think. Its to
be expected that different OSPF servers may react differently to certain
network conditions.
But almost always, there is a way to fix it, when one figures out the design
flaw in the configuration, which often is a user issue, more than a
manufacturer issue.

I like Quagga because there is a huge comunity behind it. Easier for me to
support it. But so far my Mikrotik seems to be doing OSPF fine, now that all is
configured properly.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband