On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 10:33:31AM -0500, Matt wrote:
> I am looking for a UPS I can monitor battery status and AC status with
> SNMP.  Decent sized would be nice as well.  Anybody know of anything?

It may not be the cool kid answer, but you can hook up a MikroTik
RB493G, with a extra jumper soldered on, to a USB monitorable APC.
I haven't tried other models of MikroTiks yet.

We have them at many tower sites anyway, but the 493 is cheaper
than the APC SNMP cards I last looked at 3 years ago.

/system ups print
Flags: X - disabled, I - invalid
 0    name="ups1" port=usb1 offline-time=10h min-runtime=5m
alarm-setting=immediate
      model="Back-UPS BR1000G FW:868.L2 .D USB FW:L2" serial="XXXXXXXXXXXX"
      manufacture-date="2011-05-18" nominal-battery-voltage=24V

/system ups monitor
numbers: 0
          on-line: yes
       on-battery: no