Keeping a link active versus maintaining throughput under divers conditions is
two different things. For the money paid I would go with something like
Alvarion.  But then again, after 12 years, I would not invest big dollars in
CPE or Access points.  Only in the backhauls and infrastructures.

The only reason I have not went UBNT, I have found much feed back on how they
deal with interference, I like Frequency Hopper (FH) they keep a decent link
through the most divers environments.  But how does UBNT deal with interference?

Robert Canary
OCDirect Electrical-Datacomm
(866) 594-0786 Fax
(270) 955-0362 Voice