  From: rwall...@tigernet.us
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:07 AM
  Subject: [WISPA] Problem with Access to Canopy network

  To All,

  I have a problem with about 15 users not able to access the net.  Their PC's
network icon, lower right on quick launch toolbar - MS, has a yellow triangle
w/!.  indicating that their ethernet interface has no access.  Each user has
MS7.

  This is specific to one tower location and three of the four sectors, 2
Canopy 900's w/180* sectors, 2 Canopy 2.4's w/ 180* sectors.  At first we
thought it was specific to MS7 Users, that is still the case.  However, not all
MS7 users.  The setup of all CPE & AP devices is the same.

  We have reset one 900 to factory default and reconfig'd that device with no
affect on the ability to access the net.

  Any suggestions, advice, questions or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  Ron Wallace
  Hahnron, Inc. (Tigernet Internet)
  rwall...@tigernet.us
  Phone:        517-547-8410