On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 09:44 -0600, Patrick D. Nix, Jr wrote:
> As far as performance is concerned which will offer the better
> end result? Bonding or routing the interfaces?  Can you elaborate
> on how to use ospf to create dedicated tx / rx interfaces?  We use
> ospf currently to facilitate a self-healing network.

If you are already running OSPF, you can use this:
http://blog.butchevans.com/2008/10/using-ospf-to-create-full-duplex-behaviour-for-wireless-links/

Adding a second path will add SOME bandwidth, but it will not be likely
to double the throughput.  Bonding, on the other hand, will double the
throughput, but will not be full duplex behavior.  There are examples of
bonding on Mikrotik's wiki that may be of use.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *