If you follow my documentation correctly, the two Mikrotik ether1
ports will act like a transparent bridge, so more like a PTP600 (in
the ethernet not screwing with MACs, going above layer 2 sense).  If
you just have one backhaul between fiber and core router, being the
link discussed here, there isn't a reason to get complicated.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St