If they can do 10mhz then vlan is the answer, win-win.

From: Steve Barnes <st...@pcswin.com>
Date:  Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:08:04 -0500

>Two basic reasons, I am on 10Mhz channel size and they want it
all in-house for their security.  It's a  multimillion dollar
company that turns normal gas and diesel delivery trucks to
electric and there is allot of high tech tracking through the
steps.

boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181)
>Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 5:00 PM
>To: WISPA General List
>Subject: Re: [WISPA] Horizontal or Vertical
>
>why not just let them use your system for the scanners?
>
>Everything will work better that way.
>marlon

underneath a tower that I already have 4 UBNT M2 Sectors on.
The reason for the Deploy is they need to use hand barcode
scanners over their whole Lot.  Luckily they plan to work with
me on this situation and coordinate frequencies.  I have a stock
of old Omni's that I have taken down, half are Horizontal and
Half are vertical polarity.  Since my AP's are dual pol that
does not matter.  There however is generally less noise on
Horizontal.  The hand held barcode readers give no spec as to
how the internal antenna is oriented.  What would others
recommendation.  I am using as high gain antenna as possible
then turning down the transmit so the receive will be good both
ways.  This will be covering about 4 acres.

Sent via the WebMail system at avolve.net