Yeah, being in New England area we use Radome's on most of radios on high locations, but this one would be on top of a ski mountain and there are other cell phone provider antenna's up there covered pretty think with rime ice. I know in general ice doesn't attenuate 5Ghz too bad, but it looks like the build up can be extensive here. Started to look for heated radome's but again came up empty. Might be one of those deals where we try it and see what happens.

Bret