I was told there would be a change at WISPALOOZA...after 6 weeks of
negotiations, we walked away.  A friend of mine decommissioned a Crown site
he was on.  They removed everything.  Some how a cable hanger was still
there.  Crown is fighting with them to get them to pay back rent for that
one cable hanger.  The claim was $14,000 in back rent and $4,000 to remove
the cable hanger.  Each month that $14k increases.

Regards,
Chuck