From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Blair Davis
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:03 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Omni antenna for a rocket M900

opps!  V-pol on chain 1

On 3/13/2012 9:02 PM, Blair Davis wrote:
Reverse them.  Put the H-pol omni on chain 0 and the V-pol on chain.  Works
much better.

Not sure why, but my field testing proved it.

On 3/13/2012 5:42 PM, Ryan Ghering wrote:
We are looking into a situation like this, using a 900 Vertical Omni with on
chain 0 and a Horizontal Omni on chain 1
with about 10 foot pf spacing between the two. I too would like to know if
anyone else has done this..

Ryan

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Jason Bailey