Mark,

Enough is enough.  There is no reason that I know of for your behavior
especially attacking the opinion of someone else online.  Faisal is one of
the most intelligent ISP veterans in the industry and he does not deserve to
be called ignorant by someone that has thumbed their nose at WISPA for many
years.  I have sat back and allowed you to spout off occasionally with
extreme patience.  There have been times that I have had to "boot" you from
the WISPA mailing lists and you have come back under a different email
address, lurked and then repeated your rabid behavior.

I think it is rude that a person comes into someone's house and complain
about their lazyboy, food, and hospitality.  That is effectively what you
have done to WISPA.  We invite you into our home to learn and improve your
business by networking with other operators in our industry and how do you
repay that?  Turning over the Lazy-boy, spitting in the food and demanding
service, with no intention of paying for the service or tipping the hostess
is not my idea of worthiness.

I have noticed over the years, that somewhere in your dissertations, you
always refer to your depleted financial condition and tend to accuse WISPA
for your struggling business.  I'm not sure if the area you serve is
economically challenged, the geography is tough to operate in or you are
just not a good businessman.  I do however think that if it were not for
some of the proactive and reactive lobbying efforts that WISPA has
accomplished in the last few years, that many operators would be out of
business by now.  The telcos/cable duopoly would have had their way in
Congress and at the FCC to run wild with their agenda to put the Wisp
industry out of business through legislation.

Therefore, I am going to put you on moderation.  I will allow you to
continue to receive emails from the wireless@wispa.org mailing list but your
as the moderator, it is my job to maintain proper decorum and provide a
healthy environment for other wisp operators to learn in.  I have been asked
by numerous people to ban you from WISPA lists, but I am not going to do
that yet.  I only hope that you can learn something from other operators
that will improve your business, regardless of whether you would ever
support or efforts here at WISPA.

I wish you good fortune in the future and only hope that in some way, you
can accept that WISPA may have helped you even without your financial
support.  We are operators just like yourself.  Many of us struggle to make
ends meet in this very tough economy.  I agree with you that the government
policies over the last 20-30 years have been disastrous for our economy.
This is not a political statement in any way.  Policies which have created
dominant corporations in any industry have caused "small town America" to
wither on the vine.  Greed in politics and corporate America has been the
dominant reason for our economy decline.  There is little dispute of that.
We need a new direction and new leadership inside the beltway.
Unfortunately, I don't personally feel that any change can be accomplished
effectively without some major housecleaning of the monstrous Washington DC
governing infrastructure to which all new politicians are introduced
quickly.  Their intentions may be great before they arrive in Washington,
only to be cut off at the knees by the "system and its lifetime staffers".

 <http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way> Where there is
a Wisp, there is a way!

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish