For those who may have missed it, the petition is here:
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7021978603

I am sorry if I don't get this right Fred, but I don't believe this is the
petition, rather than it is the complaint.

Is that correct?

And let me state on a side note ... your interjections in WISPA business, in
my opinion, is extremely valued!

There have been several times that you have broken a complex problem down to
common sense.  Thank you.

Victoria Proffer

 <http://www.stlwimax.com/> STLWiMAX, LLC

314-720-1000