On Jul 31, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Brad Belton <b...@belwave.com> wrote:

> If you are experiencing traffic lockups & Ethernet instability on several of
> Trango's models I would suggest looking into what common denominators are in
> play on these links.  We have not had the trouble you are seeing with Trango
> radios.

We've been working with Trango from day one on this issue which is now going on
its 10th month with no resolution. Trango seems to believe this a problem with
the Broadcom ethernet chipset in the Apex and ApexPlus radios. The problem
doesn't seem to be related to our network as we can replace a problematic link
with a Trango GigaPlus or DragonWave Horizon Compact and the problem goes away.

The only common denominator is those particular Trango models.

--
Blake Covarrubias