The radios are plugged into Cisco Catalyst 3750, 3550, or 2950 switches. We're
using the copper ports. Haven't tested with SFP.

I know of another operator with this same issue. I believe he was using Juniper
switches. Trango never solved the problem for him either. His workaround was to
connect the radios into Juniper routers, and transport his L2 via MPLS. AFAIK
he hasn't had any issues with this.

--
Blake Covarrubias