I use the Digital Loggers Poe-24 which will eliminate the individual Poe's and a Mikrotik set up as a switch. You also get auto ping/reboot function with the Poe-25 and the ability to reboot each AP individually. With the mikrotik you get many capabilities that a normal switch would not give you. I have one site operating for 3 months perfect.

Tom