From: "John Scrivner" <j...@mvn.net>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:41:57 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC broadband deployment report

I have done all that you ask here. I am on EVERY other map ever made by ALL
other agencies and they act like I do not exist on this one. Total BS.
Scriv

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Jack Unger < jun...@ask-wi.com > wrote:

1. WISPs need to submit their information.

2. WISPs need to be diligent about working with their State mapping agency to
correct wrong information.

No one else is going to do it for us.