Bad batch. We have been using them with no issues. We only sell tplink.

Kevin Simms
Operations Supervisor | Gtek Computers & Wireless, LLC.
ke...@gtek.biz | www.gtek.biz
O 361-777-1400 | F 361-777-1405
"We're redefining broadband internet"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication (including any attachments) may
contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the
materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. Thank you.